Thursday, April 10, 2008

It's Not a Mirage

The Mirage Hotel

Cravings Buffet at the Mirage HotelOur culinary tour of Las Vegas commenced today at Cravings, an all-you-can-eat buffet at The Mirage Hotel. Phew, all you can eat, and I don't just mean that in an "eat-till-you're-full" sense. I mean they had so much food on this buffet it was almost impossible to decide where to start.

Once we'd been well fed, we went to our final stop on the whirlwind Las Vegas tour, to Siegried and Roy's Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat.

Dolphin Habitat at the Mirage HotelThe dolphins were so cute. (Don't come expecting a Sea World-esque array of tricks and jumps, though. The trainers work with the dolphins, but there are no "shows" per se.) After communing with the dophins we headed into the Secret Garden.

The giant lions and tigers inside totally reminded me of my own kitty cats waiting for me back at home. They were just as lazy, just as playful and just as cute. Although we had uncommonly breezy weather (for Las Vegas), the Secret Garden should be a great place to visit year-round. It's perfectly shaded and the kind of rereat where you can just sit back, relax and and enjoy the peace and quiet.

And suddenly we were done with our trip. I soon found myself on the road back to Los Angeles with a ton of great new memories, and a bag full of press kits I would need to spend some quality time reviewing.

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com